The truth about bulk email marketing and software that is used to send bulk email is that no matter what you do, you always have that element of your domain being shut down or being accused of spam. Even when you purchase leads that are suppose to be double optin in nature, that when you send them out you can still be at risk.
I have done countless email marketing campaigns and have used a number of bulk email software programs over the years. I started my email marketing research in 1999 and for over 10 years have been refining it to be able to help others make money in their online business through email marketing.
I would say that I am know an expert. Many might argue that I am *The Expert when it comes to email marketing, so much that until know I have kept quiet about my campaigns. Well, it is not so much that but rather the fact that bulk email marketing can be tricky. Rather than show people the WRONG way to go about doing email campaigns, I wanted to be sure that I had my system down pat. You can have a look here http://dxhtml.com - This is my website www.dxhtml.com and here you will find the Bulk Email Software and Lead Generating System that I use exclusively.
I feel that I have pretty much perfected this system now, so feel free to copy it from the email campaign that I send out through my newsletter. You''ll be glad you did. Besides just email marketing, I have moved on to some very lucrative income generating systems that you can tie together with your bulk email campaigns. Like I said earlier, bulk email marketing is not for everyone, but if you really want the goods then learn from an expert..
I have taken if not all then at least most of the risk out of bulk email marketing and the hard choice of what software to use and where to get your business opportu nity leads for marketing. Have a look, you''ll be MORE than glad you did. The truth can equal some very fast cash for yourself.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น